We welcome you to join us whether you are a summer resident, permanent resident, snowbird or just visiting at the right time!
Dates: Meetings are held on the first Tuesday of every month from March to November.
- March and April meetings are at 1:00 pm
- May to November meetings are at 7:00 pm
Location: Minden Community Centre, 55 Parkside St., Minden, ON, K0M 2K0
- Membership is $10.00 per adult.
- Youth Group Members (under 18 years) $1 per year.
Minden & District Horticultural Society, P.O. Box 96, Minden, ON, K0M 2K0
or email us at email@example.com
- An opportunity to meet people with similar interests
- Monthly meetings with interesting speakers
- A chance to discuss plant problems with Master Gardeners
- A forum to learn better gardening techniques
- An informative annual yearbook
- Borrow from our extensive library
- A venue to show flowers and plants at professionally-judged shows
- Discounts at local nurseries